Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summertime Sigh



You guys, I am bored of summer already. And I know, you must be saying, "But Val! How could you possibly be tired of being home and not having classes!?" Well here's the thing; my life is so much more entertaining while I'm away at school than when I'm here at home. My sisters and my friends are at school. I live by myself, which I love. And there are loads of planned events to attend and things to keep me busy. As my last year of college is coming up, I can't help but think about how much I'm going to miss college after it's all over.

But enough of the depressing "woe is me" type posts. That's all of the whining I'm going to allow. Maybe you guys have some great ideas of ways to keep your summer from hitting a dead end. What are some fun things you do during the summer time? Let me know in the comments down below! And wish your daddies a happy Father's Day!

No comments :

Post a Comment