Monday, November 4, 2013

Currently Listening To: Olly Murs


This semester I've been listening to a lot of new music, and an artist I've really come to like is Olly Murs. His music is so catchy and has definitely been getting me through these stressful past couple of months. If you're looking for something poppy and fun, he's absolutely it. (Plus he's handsome, which totally doesn't hurt.)

Here are a few of my favorite tracks by Olly Murs;




  • Dance With Me Tonight
  • Heart Skips A Beat (feat. Rizzle Kicks)
  • Oh My Goodness
  • Sophie
  • What A Buzz
  • This One's For The Girls
  • Hey You Beautiful
  • And of course, Troublemaker (feat. Flo Rida) because it's the first I ever heard of Mr. Murs. 
Hopefully, these tracks are the beginning of your Olly Murs collection!

Let me know what you think about Olly Murs and his music below! Who have you had blasting through your headphones recently? Let me know in the comments below! Love you guys.


1 comment :