Lots of people had requested this tutorial over on my tumblr and this was seriously so much fun to film! This was my first time filming a tutorial, and I think it went pretty well; though next time I think I'm going to record my voiceover using my camera as opposed to recording the audio straight into GarageBand using my MacBook Pro. Anyway, here it is! All of the products used will be listed under the cut!
- Face Lotion: Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer
- Concealer: Cover Girl Fresh Complexion Under-Eye Concealer
- Powder: Wet n Wild Color Icon SPF 15 Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana
- Eye Shadow Primer: Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Tube in Original
- Blush: Cover Girl Classic Color Blush in Rose Silk
- Brow Pencil: Mary Kay Brow Definer Pencil in Soft Black
- Black Shadow: Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette
- All over shadow: MAC Eyeshadow in Vanilla
- Crease Shadow: Similar - Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow in Tempting Mocha
- Eyeliner: L'Oréal Lineur Intense Brush Tip Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black
- Mascara: MAKE UP FOR EVER Smokey Extravagant
- Lipstick: MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural
Love you guys! Have a great day!