Sunday, April 20, 2014

Track of the Week: April 20, 2014

Happy Easter everyone! I hope that you're all having a lovely day enjoying time with some family and/or friends. I had a lovely day, but I'll post more about that in another update. This post is about our next Track of the Week!

This week we're keeping with the acoustic feel. I've got Sam Smith's acoustic version of Latch off of his Nirvana E.P. on repeat.

If you haven't heard the original version of this track then seriously? What are you doing with your life?! The original is by Disclosure and features Sam Smith on vocals and it is a strong song; definitely one of my favorites on its own. You should totally give it a listen, but back to the acoustic version.

It's really stripped down and shows of Smith's voice in a gorgeous way. He's got a huge range and slowing down the music lets him show it off. He's such a talent and I'm definitely going to be listening to more of what he's got out. I can't get enough of his voice and that's why this track is our Track of the Week!

As always, you can listen to this and all previous and future tracks of the day in the playlist below!


My week is off to a rainy start, but I hope you're all off to a better beginning to yours! Talk to you later, lovelies!


No comments :

Post a Comment