Sunday, April 13, 2014

Track of the Week: April 6, 2014 & April 13, 2014

Hey guys! I've decided that as someone who just really adores music (who doesn't though) it would be cool to start sharing some of my favorite individual tracks with you. I know I've done some artist and album spotlights in the past, and I plan to continue doing that, but to keep things more consistent I've decided to start something new.

So, without further ado, I give you the Track of the Week!

I'm someone who listens to music on repeat over and over again, so I'll be sharing the songs that continue to be replayed again and again.

I was thinking about this last week as I had a track for last week, and as it's Sunday I have a new track for this week. So this week there are two tracks!




Justin Timberlake - Not A Bad Thing

  • I have always loved me some JT, but this might be my favorite song he's had out in ages. I know it's not technically new, being on The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2 but the track is new to me and was on repeat for the better part of last week. It's upbeat, sweet, hopeful, and of course Mr. Timberlake sounds amazing. So yeah, this was an easy choice for my first ever track of the week.

Jason Walker - Kiss Me

  • Originally by Sixpence None the Richer, this song is just so pretty. I've always love the tune but, you guys this cover. It slows it down and you can just really listen to the lyrics. It's almost sad, but I like it better this way to be completely honest. It's a seriously great tune and totally deserving of it's addition to the track of the week listing.
You can listen to these tunes, and any future tracks of the day, in the Spotify playlist below!



Have a great week you guys!

No comments :

Post a Comment