Thursday, May 15, 2014

OUTFITS & ESSENTIALS: Watch Me

I've always been a big accessories girl and ever since I got my first watch, which I still wear to this day (skinny wrists), I've just loved the way that a watch can be both functional and gorgeous. This is definitely something I inherit from my Daddy, as he's a huge watch fan. I can't even tell you how many watches my siblings and I have gifted him over the years.

Anyway, yes - big watch fan. I have a couple but one type I do not have is a watch with a leather strap. I'm thinking of tacking one onto my Christmas list this year (I know - it's only May) and have been looking at some beautiful ones online and in the shops. Here are some of the watches that have really jumped out at me from Kate Spade New York, Michael Kors, and Marc Jacobs.




Kate Spade New York:
  1. Metro Grand Explatives - $175.00
  2. Patchwork Metro - $175.00
  3. Rose Gold Scallop Metro - $175.00
Michael Kors:
  1. Mid-Size Leather Emery Three-Hand Glitz Watch - $225.00
  2. Mid-Size Nude Leather Runway Watch - $160.00
  3. Mid-Size Tan Leather Runway Three-Hand Watch - $180.00
Marc Jacobs:
  1. Amy 36MM - $175.00
  2. Baker 28MM - $175.00
  3. Truman 30MM - $200.00

Are you a fan of watches? Let me know in the comments down below! 

No comments :

Post a Comment