Monday, December 1, 2014

Track of the Week: December 1, 2014

Haven't blogged about music in ages but I've been listening to this track on repeat as of late. It's Clean Bandit & Jess Glynne with Real Love.

I've got the original version in my playlist but wow I've listened to like six other mixes and versions this week too. The music is just so great with interesting rhythms and sounds and Glynne's voice is strong and passionate.


If this duo sounds familiar, than you've probably heard Rather Be, one of the more popular tracks of the summer. Jess Glynne isn't featured on all of Clean Bandit's tracks but their album is still really strong even without her vocals.

As always, you can listen to this and all previous and future tracks of the day in the playlist below!


Hope everyone is having a good week; mine's off to a stressful start but I'm hanging in there! Keep on keeping on.

No comments :

Post a Comment