Monday, September 21, 2015

Planner Spread || Sept 21–27, 2015




There's something about a planner that makes me feel settled. I think it might be the idea that scheduling the week gives me some control over what's ahead (an illusion, I know, but it helps ease my mind). Anyway, over the past couple of months I've gotten into the idea of "glam planning" and I really think it's a fun way to not only organize the upcoming week, but also a nice creative outlet. I've always been an artsy, crafty type person so sticking down post it notes and washi tape is a quick and simple way to release some creative energy while getting something done.

With that sort of unnecessary explanation out of the way, I've decided that I'd like to share my weekly spreads here on my blog. I know I'm not the most glamorous of glam planners, but everyone starts somewhere, so maybe my spreads will become more and more glitzed out as the weeks go by.

This week I decided on a Frenchy grapefruit and blue theme.




Recently, I've not had much to plan. Apart from accomplishing personal goals or blog ideas (Edit: yes I know, none of these posts are up yet because I am a human disaster) I've not had a whole bunch to schedule in. While this makes for a lovely and relaxing week, it creates difficulty for me as a newbie glam planner.

Anyway, I really liked this simple spread and hope you did too! Are any of you into glam planning? What do you do to keep yourself organized?

Love you lots!
xoxo
Val

No comments :

Post a Comment