Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Planner Spread || Oct 12-18, 2015

Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a great week! If not, you should be because it's free coffee week at 7-11.  (Not a sponsor but like omg download the app and get your extra large coffee). 

Anyway – not too busy of a week for me, but I'm figuring out how to better space out my To-Do List and weekly events. Now my weeks are starting to better fill out my pages. This week I did a pink, black, and grey Totoro theme.


I watched the movie for the first time this weekend and oh wow it was just so sweet and heartwarming that I had to draw some stickers and plan with them. These cute chevron stripes are from some gorgeous sticker sheets that my mom picked up from Michael's during a big clearance event last week. I really like the level of transparency these have got. I'm not sure how it'll work out for the sheets with color, but I love the look of the black over the colored washi tape.

This might be my favorite spread I've done yet. The varying of handwriting sizes and colors really helped to bring this week together. I definitely feel like I'm starting to really find my groove with my planner.
Also, separate from this planner I've started getting my personal sized six-ring planner ready for next year as well as getting better at note-taking and doodling in my DIY fauxdori.

I feel like all of these notebooks and planners are not only helping me to stay organized in what I'm already doing, but they also make me want to do more,  just so I can write it down. How do you stay organized? Are you a planner person? Let me know!

Have a great week you guys!
xoxo
Val

No comments :

Post a Comment