Monday, October 19, 2015

Planner Spread || Oct 19-25, 2015

Hey everyone! The weather is getting chillier, I'm drinking more tea during the day, and I'm getting into the spooky autumn spirit. So this week's spread features a sweet and spooky orange and black theme.

I've got a handful of things going on this week that should keep me pretty busy; an audition on Tuesday, covering two classes on Wednesday, teaching my three classes on Thursday, covering reception at the studio and a fundraiser on Saturday, and then a fundraising walk on Sunday morning. Busy, busy!


I love this cute little scheme because I love orange during this time of the year. And the cute little Halloween stickers really tie all of the simply patterned tapes and washi papers together. And I really like how this week doesn't come off too busy to the eyes, despite having something going on most days. Bolding out some of the events and headers is helping draw my attention to what's important as well.

Hope your weeks are off to a great start and that if the weather is cooling down, wherever you are, you're bundled up and warm!

xoxo
Val

No comments :

Post a Comment