Thursday, February 14, 2019

Finishing Touches || Watches






I'm a girl who loves accessories: hats, glasses, scarves, seriously I love them all. But out of all the accessories there are, there is only one that I truly feel lost without — the watch. My dad has always loved watches. My siblings and I used to buy him so many different ones for birthdays and holidays when we were growing up. He bought me my first nice watch, and I wore it for over a decade! I still have it, and believe it or not, still wear it sometimes. It's still the only silver watch I've ever owned! Something about being able to combine style and jewelry with functionality is so satisfying. My personal collection isn't very big, but I love cycling through the styles and having a different piece to suit my outfits.

I've worn and loved all of these watches and can't recommend them enough. They've each spent a lot of time attached to my skinny wrists and you'll love them on yours too!


1.  Kate Spade - Luggage Metro Watch; Okay so I don't have this exact watch, but last year for my birthday Robbie gifted me the most gorgeous Kate Spade watch with a mother of pearl face, leather strap, and gold detailing. But it seems to no longer be available on the site, and this one is very similar! It's one of my favorite dressier pieces. I wear this a lot when I work professional events as it's lightweight and looks mature without sacrificing the fun and femininity that I love.

2.  Rosefield - The Boxy in Rose Gold & Gold; These two watches were sent to me some months ago as a part of two campaigns Rosefield was running, but I have continued to wear them all these months afterwards. They're so dainty but the square faces make these watches pop. Rosefield also has a ton of colors and styles, as well as interchangeable bands which is pretty cool.

3.  Klasse 14 - Volare Classic in Rose Gold Mesh; Klasse 14 gifted me this watch nearly 18 months ago and I wear it all the time. I mentioned it before, but I'm a girl with skinny wrists and because of that I have always shied away from the chunky boyfriend style watches, despite loving them on everyone else. The Volare is the perfect middle ground to solve that problem. The clasp is adjustable but holds super strong, and the large face gives the illusion of the boyfriend style without becoming clunky or uncomfortable.

4.  Apple - Apple Watch; I couldn't write a post about watches without mentioning my MVP, my most worn watch - no contest. The Apple Watch is my everyday go-to. Having a smart watch was something I never knew I needed until I saw one and was jealous of everyone around me. This was another gift from Robbie and I can't imagine my life without it. I still use a Series 1 watch and I guess it's slower than it used to be, but it's not noticeable to me. It's still insanely helpful to the point where I wouldn't dream of traveling without it. It holds your boarding passes, receives texts and calls, and keeps an eye on your body for you. What more could you want?


Is there a watch from my list that you'd like to try out? Or something you recommend and can't believe that I missed? Let me know in the comments below!



Post a Comment

All viewpoints and opinions are my own. Content is not sponsored unless otherwise stated.


© Valerie Hoffmann 2013-2019.
© ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š•. Design by FCD.