Friday, June 19, 2015

Comfy Crochet


Outfit Details:
Crochet Top: Forever 21 || Sweater: Cotton On || Denim Joggers: Cotton On {similar}
Suede Booties: Dolce Vita {similar} || Sunglasses & Jewelry: Forever 21


I am so glad that the weather is finally getting warmer in New York. The sun has been out and the temperatures have been up which means that my summer clothes are finally making a reappearance. Even better than that is the sale price of this past season's winter clothes. I picked up theses jeans from Cotton On on Wednesday for $5.00! They were having a great sale on denim so I snagged a few pairs and couldn't wait to style them.

As much as I love a sleek skinny jean, I'm really digging the sporty vibe these pants are giving off. Paired with neutral pieces, the joggers really pop and stand out as the statement in this outfit, and the heeled bootie elevates this look from comfy cozy to chic casual.

This dressed up sporty look is definitely something I'm loving right now and a look that will be carried out through my summer. What are some of your favorite casual pieces to dress up? Is the sporty chic trend one that you're digging?

Wishing you all well!
Val

Post a Comment

All viewpoints and opinions are my own. Content is not sponsored unless otherwise stated.


© Valerie Hoffmann 2013-2019.
© ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š•. Design by FCD.