Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Style Steal || Shop Miss A


I tend to be a person who has expensive taste. This causes me some problems when I pull my head out of the online window shopping clouds, and check my bank account and my current student loan statements. Needless to say, I'm a big fan of a big bargain.

As a girl who loves sparkle and shine, I love to accessorize with jewelry. Trendy jewelry is fun and statement jewelry definitely packs a punch, but spending a large amount on pieces I expect will go out of style within the next year or so is not a wise investment. I stumbled on a website that is now a feature in my shopping bookmark; Shop Miss A.


This site has loads of items to choose from; necklaces and earrings, lipsticks and eyeshadows, nail polishes, hair accessories, even purses and false eyelashes. And when you pay the $3.95 flat rate for shipping, everything is $1.00. Seriously. Everything on the site is one dollar. Like oh my gosh.

I've ordered a handful of things from their site and I'll be very honest, I didn't have very high expectations. But I was so pleasantly surprised. I loved these pieces. The color quality was great, the pieces were packaged with care, and everything arrived in a timely fashion.

I'd say if you're someone who's into rocking trends without breaking the bank then you should totally check out this site. Shop Miss A is a great option for great pieces at great prices.

Have you got any sites that you'd swear by for a bargain? Let me know down below!

xoxo
Val

Post a Comment

All viewpoints and opinions are my own. Content is not sponsored unless otherwise stated.


© Valerie Hoffmann 2013-2019.
© ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š•. Design by FCD.